Sales Engineer -Insulation Materials
Unique opportunity with a MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational business producing building materials and construction systems comprises of plasterboard, plaster, insulating laminates,drywall accessories and more.
- Maximizes the sales and related profits for the business unit by the sales of Glasswool.
- Works to achieve targets established from sales forecasts for designated products.
- Meets designated sales targets and manages the associated activities.
- Works with sales plans and campaigns to promote products as instructed.
- Undertakes sales activities to customers and dealers ensuring targets are met.
- Develops new customers and grows the customer base by both targeted planning and market opportunity in KSA.
- Follows up and rectifies outstanding payment issues with customers
- Undertakes and payment collection for sales made.
- Reports on the price positioning of competitors products
- Assists with market surveys and price surveys with assistance of team.
- Carries out implementation of sales promotions and schemes
- To manage Insulation business activity in your area, and do all sales related documentation in the assigned region.
- To achieve budgeted volume, sales revenue, Income and profitability for assigned territory / customers
- To increase market share for the company on yearly base
- Plan customer visits, follow ups, key accounts, enquiries & sales leads, cold calls, prepare quotations, orders lost etc.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly sales reports without any delay as per company's guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- An Engineering Degree Holder in a technical subject with a sound knowledge of the sales and the commercial market.
- A good knowledge of the market and at least 2-4 years successful experience in the sales of the company products or a similar experience.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English & Arabic.
What's on Offer
Attractive package + benefits