Sales Manager - Defense
About Our Client
* Meeting Order Intake, Sales, Contribution Margin and cash collection targets
* Shaping customer requirements
* Stretching new business from existing accounts and contracts
* Generation of qualified pipeline and ensuing all opportunities are kept regularly updated in salesforce.
* Creation of compelling offers based on value and benefits of the defence portfolio
* Generation of bid opportunity briefing packs, sales cycle management and presentation of all opportunities to board level for approval.
* Creation and implementation of sales campaigns to existing and new customers and partners.
* Supporting the marketing strategy for Defence and for the broadening the messaging to all key customers and partners.
The successful candidate will proactively market, approach/target customers, respond to and generating leads and qualifying opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Defence products sales
- minimum of 10 years sales experience in the UAE (and or regional) Defence or Government
- You will hold a degree or equivalent level of qualification
- You will have a well-established network UAE (and or regional) defence prime contractors and broad
network of UAE (regional) government end user community contacts at all levels within defence or
government acquisition / end user community.
What's on Offer