- High growth opportunity for a new venture
- Opportunity to have major business impact
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of industrial chemicals and has diversified other business interests in the Middle East
This role will aim to grow the direct sales and distribution channels for their fertilisers portfolio in the middle east. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and establishing new business clients base.
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with new clients and consistently hunting new opportunities and channels in the region to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Giving demonstrations, training and presentations to help clients to understands products specification and characterisation. With excellent presentation skills
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotation for Mid - Large projects MUST HAVE B2B experience
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to demonstrate business portfolio and elaborate on the products edge and advantages.
- Discuss Product Enhancements and New Product Development with the Main Hub and Technical experts
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must have the below attributes and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales or technical sales capacity within fertilisers/agriculture products/ chemicals
- Academic or technical degree in chemical engineering or a closely related discipline
- Passion for chemistry/ chemicals industry
- Interest in agriculture industry and desire to contribute to sustainable farming through our clients fantastic range of products
- Track record in growing revenue across ME or MEA
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to act as a business manager and brand ambassador for our client
What's on Offer
Gross package of AED 20-30,000 dependent on experience, profit share/ commission scheme, UAE benefits