Sales Manager - Geotextiles
United Arab Emirates
About Our Client
- Thorough understanding of geographical territory in Middle East so as to provide an accurate opportunity analysis for Geotextile specification work within the territory, including market segment awareness.
- Communicate the benefits of Geotextile products and solutions to existing and potential customers/influencers so as to grow the market knowledge of Geotextile
- Work closely with all members of the Geotextile Distrubtors team so as to provide the Geotextile service offering to own customer base but also influence project sales in other territories.
- Provide technical communication forums for customer base through Workshops, seminars, case studies, technical papers, literature, press articles, referrals etc. Objective is to differentiate our offering from that of our competitors
- Organise sales team support for territory through all stages of projects, and customer requirements by utilising all resources such as Key Account Managers, Design, Customer Services, Marketing, Finance etc. to provide customers with all levels of support and to maintain excellent sales relationships.
- Utilise all sales tools offered by the Company to best manage opportunities and time within territory.
- Provide regular input to the Gateway NPI process by using routine contacts with customers and specifiers to actively seek out and identify problems, unmet needs and unarticulated needs that may generate ideas or directions for new product development
The Successful Applicant
- Degree standard or similar in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Sound understanding of Contract law to ensure that the Company's position is protected.
- Several years experience in Civil Engineering design and Construction with particular emphasis on geotechnical engineering at similar level to main
- Ability to communicate effectively and to establish good working relationships within company and external customers.
- Extensive knowledge of geosynthetic market place.
What's on Offer