Sales Manager - Hydraulics & Pneumatics - Middle East
Fortune 500 company
Global Market Leader
About Our Client
A marketing leading Fortune company looking to expand their footprint across the Middle East
As Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Growing the hydraulics and pneumatics in key markets such as KSA and UAE.
- Increasing sales volume with existing and new accounts
- Growing sales with existing distributors and expanding distribution network in UAE and KSA
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships with customers while meeting objectives.
- Ensuring the portfolio is specified to maintain and increase revenue by prioritising the opportunities on an account-by-account basis to obtain optimum sales
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the market place and providing reports, on a regular and/or monthly basis
- Collaborating with divisions in creating a planning strategy to provide the products and service required for their assigned accounts
- Actively support the Corporation's Win Strategy
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this position, you must have the following attributes:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- Strong knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electro-mechanical applications.
- Previous sales experience in handling direct sales and/or distributor sales of industrial technical products with proven track records of exceeding sales targets.
- Autonomy & self-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Highest sense of ethics & business conduct.
- Ability to work in a team and in a multicultural environment.
- Availability to travel frequently (up to 70%), especially to KSA
You MUST have experience selling hydraulic products used for industrial application in the Middle East
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package + Bonus + Benefits