Sales Manager MEA, Consumer Healthcare
MNC Consumer Health company establishing in the region.
Sales Manager MEA required to develop sales via regional distribution networks.
About Our Client
A leader in Consumer Healthcare and Home products.
Reporting to the current Sales Manager MEA, you will set up and manage an efficient network of regional distributors and direct customers in the Middle East & Africa region. The main objective is to develop the brand presence in all our existing categories across the region.
Management of distributors' network:
- Develop and agree 3 year business plan
- Establish sales objectives in line with the Business Plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Ensure execution by translation into action plans (4Ps: price, promotions, product, placement) are implemented in an appropriate manner by managing pre-defined KPI's
- Train distributors about new products, concepts and ensure proper follow up in the field
- Manage forecasts in close cooperation with demand planning
- Ensure all objectives are reached
- Seek out and target new sales opportunities, develop white spaces and gain new business
- Develop new segments of the product portfolio, not yet introduced to the market (if relevant for assigned region)
You will also need to Interface with European Sales and Marketing teams identifying needs, propose potential products and establish local plans to achieve targets in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants must have as a minimum the following experience:
- 5-10 years experience within FMCG / Consumer Goods / Healthcare product sales and distribution management from a large MNC.
- Structured and analytical approach, with knowledge and demonstrable experience in running P&L
- Entrepreneurial and independent, with a hands on approach
- Business fluency in English. Arabic language skills are ideal.
What's on Offer
35,000 - 45,000 AED + medical, flights, Bonus