Sales Manager (Middle East) - Gas Turbine - Aftermarket
About Our Client
A Global leader in aftermarket products serving Oil & Gas and Power Generation sectors
- Responsible for obtaining orders and sales by driving and implementing sales strategies to meet or exceed on assigned operating plan and targets.
- Work with customers to determine appropriate product / service solutions.
- Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of customer organizations.
- Contribute to defining and implementing marketing and commercial strategies to increase orders volume and profitability.
- Create and implement strategic accounts plans.
- Leverage cross-functional and cross business resources in order to maximize market penetration.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Provide forecast data to HQ.
- Driving customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans, and follow through.
- Take on additional duties or projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific, Engineering, Administration or Business discipline
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a sales or customer support role
- Willingness and availability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Fluent in English
- Customer service/sales experience
- Track record of meeting or beating targets
- Demonstrable commercial and technical expertise in Oil and Gas, Power Generation or Marine market
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package