- Leading multinational company
- Managerial role
About Our Client
A leading global medical devices company.
- Execute the strategy to drive profitable growth for the company solutions portfolio in Saudi Arabia and achieve the financial goals for revenue, operating income and other efficiency and profitability metrics as determined by the operating plan.
- Lead all resources needed to support sales growth and improve profitability.
- Coaches the sales, sales support, distributor's team and/or marketing teams to higher margins and deep understanding of both customer needs and the organisation's cost structure.
- Strategize on the future development of the various segments in the market by identifying potential market niches and avenues for growth.
- Ensures continued development of the country teams, ensuring the right skill sets and competencies are in place.
- Establishes leadership bench strength, effective succession planning, and the ability to attract and further develop talent.
- Builds, leads and retains a team of high performers motivated to win in the marketplace.
- Ensures all business practices are conducted to the highest ethical standards, including interaction with customers, local authorities, internal controls and compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic background : Bio medical Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of sales management experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on Operating Room solutions.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a leading global company.
- Competitive financial package.