Sales Manager / Saudi Arabia / Retail Brand
Great opportunity to grow the business in the Kingdom
International Jewelry and Watches Brand
About Our Client
Our client is an international jewelry and watches brand.
operational responsibility for the ASSIGNED ACCOUNTS
- Reach top line targets per account and business year discussed and approved by line manager
- Implement and further improve business management processes to monitor and manage all accounts efficiently, especially in regards to sales and stock transparency.
- Regularly monitors, analysis and discusses the performance of the accounts and the competitors with the superior and initiates corresponding actions.
- Ensures correct margin application in collaboration with the regional ME team and implements best possible product assortments
Ensures that the POP is in line with central strategy and guidelines
- Responsible for the implementation of product assortments and VM standards in all POPs in partnership with the assigned accounts
- Proposes possible new visual merchandising needs and marketing concepts according to the centrally specified strategy and in alignment with line manager and Marketing team.
- Advises line manager and the Marketing team about current results and future needs regarding local marketing activities in dedicated areas and accounts
- Contributes and supports the Distribution Master Plan for KSA
- Expand the MUB business in KSA
- Finds locations / partners according to distribution plan and qualitative requirements
- Coaches and supports during opening process/ defines initial order and right assortment
- Ensures consistent application of defined strategy for the different distribution channels
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Language skills: English and Arabic a must
- Background in a retail environment
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits