Sales/Commercial Leadership Role - Startup Food Aggregator
Recently started food aggregator lead by two visionary GCC nationals
Commercial/Sales position to setup and scale the function
About Our Client
Lead by two visionary GCC nationals who have a track record of launching different ventures successfully in the region.
Reporting to the Founders/CEO, this person will be responsible for;
- Setting up the sales network and building the roadblocks for the business in the region
- Leading commercial negotiations with strategic partners to secure sustainable deals for the business
- Building a sales ecosystem and hiring/managing a team to further develop the business
- Working closely with the CEOs to develop short and long term strategies
- Present sales, revenue reports and realistic forecasts
As this as a startup, the right individual will be willing to & have the experience working in a dual strategic and operational role where they will be involved in top level decision making but also rolling up their sleeves and get their hands dirty with setting up the business.
The Successful Applicant
Due to the nature of the role, we have set a fixed criteria, so please only apply for the role if you have the following experience;
- Worked with a food aggregator in UAE with a network of contacts across the country - ideally at least 5 years in the region building this network
- High-performance commercial track record to energise and encourage teams and partners
- You must be a self-starter as you will be given the autonomy to manage your own time and priorities
- Ideally managed a team of Account Managers/Executives
What's on Offer
Competitive package with benefits.