Saudi National Compliance Manager
National Compliance Manager for a growing Financial Services firm in Riyadh
Saudi National compliance professionals with experience with REITs and funds
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Financial Services firm with locations in the UAE and KSA. Our client has capabilities across investment banking, lending, asset management, and capital markets. With over 200 employees across its locations, this publicly listed company has been stably growing and developing its team for the last two years.
Responsibilities of the Saudi National Compliance Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that compliance procedures, systems and controls are up-to-date and effective.
- Carry out various AML due diligence checks for all key parties involved in each UK GIB transaction.
- Review due diligence information annually for all transaction files.
- Update internal processes and procedures as required due to regulatory changes.
- Assist with preparing standard and ad-hoc information and data reports to regulators and other stakeholders as required.
- Review compliance policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure they comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Where relevant participate in the development and implementation of other policies and procedures, ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates that will be seriously considered for the Compliance Manager role will have the following qualifications:
- Saudi National currently based in KSA
- 5+ years of experience in compliance
- Experience in fund compliance preferred, experience monitoring and regulating REITs a plus
What's on Offer
- Above market salary potential
- Competitive total compensation package