Section Head - Rolling Mill
United Arab Emirates
Competitive tax free salary and additional benefits
About Our Client
Regional market leader in heavy industry.
- Manage all aspects of production in bar mill and coordinate with section head of other concerned departments to achieve company production targets.
- Monitors the daily performance of the mill to achieve the agreed departmental objectives in the most efficient manner.
- Prepare annual delays for Production and pass & Guide and workout means and measures to achieve the same with the most.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality, health and environment management policies, procedures and controls access to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance.
- Ensure effective achievement of RM objectives through leadership setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximise subordinate and the performance of the section.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of roll shop.
- Plan all the activities of RM in coordination with other sections to ensure smooth functioning of the mill Budgeting and Cost control.
- To develop the annual budget for RM and seek approval from management.
- To continuously strive for cost reduction with in house modifications improvements and improved operating practices.
- Motivate the production team and identify the training needs of various team members and arrange the required trainings in coordination with relevant departments & agencies.
- The efficiency of this position is very critical for the overall performance of the rolling mill which in turn has a huge impact on overall revenue of the organisation. Has an important role to lay in achieving the departmental targets and objectives.
- Act as in charge of other bar rod mill as and when required
The Successful Applicant
- Good Written and Spoken English
- Bachelors Degree in Metallurgical or Mechanical Engineering
- 15 years of experience in heavy metal manufacturing
- 3 years of experience in management role
What's on Offer
Growth opportunities and competitive tax free salary package