Sector Planning Director
An opportunity to work for a rapidly growing start up govt. entity
Be a part of a monumental project in line with the Saudi 2030 Vision
About Our Client
Our client is rapidly growing start up government entity
- Develop, plan and oversee additional feasibility analysis as necessary to identify public and private investment opportunities.
- In collaboration with the Investor Attraction function, attract potential investors in the development of sectors synergetic with the region's tourism offering and manage investor relations to ensure commitment to the development of potential projects
- Ensure sustainable socioeconomic development of the local community through planning and designing of key projects, policies, incentives and regulations
- Oversee the development of policies, plans and concepts for development of identified economic sectors synergetic sector-specific policies, regulations and standards, initiatives for developing new sectors and designing overall funding strategies in collaboration with the business licensing function
- Manage and coordinate data identification and collection efforts to ensure continuous measurement and benchmarking of key socioeconomic indicators.
- Ensure effective coordination among operational agencies/entities to maintain the effective development of economic strategies and plans
- Identify additional key capabilities required by the Sector Planning Unit and develop a recruitment strategy to meet these needs
- Ensure all staff have clear objectives, regular performance feedback sessions, formal annual appraisals, and individual development plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years experienceof which 4 years in managerial position.
- Bachelor degree
- Leadership skills, critical thinker, analytical ability and communication skills.
- Experience In working in greenfield environment is a plus.
- Having a Masters degree is a plus.
What's on Offer
An attractive packge with benefits