Senior Accountant - KSA National Only
Leading regional financial institution
Senior Accounting role
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable regional financial institution, who serve various clients including financial institutions, large corporations, GRE's and SME's.
- Analysing financial information and summarizing the vast data into simplified reports for the Top Management. Presenting error free reports.
- Reconciliation of bank statements, balances, preparing and maintaining general ledger, month end reports.
- Assisting in financial standards setting and also creating forecast reports.
- Participating in external and internal audit reports for the organisation.
- Strengthening internal controls and accounting policies in order to smoothen the processes.
- Ensure the finance department follows with the compliance policies.
- Using great leadership skills to bring in efficiency in short term as well as long term goals.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate for this role must be a Saudi National having an experience of 3 to 4 years in one of the Big four Audit companies. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must. A successful candidate would possess qualities like leadership, a good aptitude for numbers, quantitative skills and a bachelors in Accounting and Finance. An extensive knowledge on basic accounting principles, GAAP and MS Excel would be a plus point.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial institution whose reach is spread across the GCC, with active investments in KSA and the UAE. Their services include lending, Asset Management and Institutional Sales and Trading.