- Working in DIFC with a leading FS company
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Financial Services company based in Dubai . They are looking to grow their team and hire a Senior Administrator
The role responsibilities include:
- Attending to medical insurance renewal, trade license renewal, lease renewal, membership subscriptions, overseeing key dates and ensuring all administrative renewal and filing deadlines are met.
- Source new suppliers/vendors, review and negotiate vendor contracts on a regular basis
- Manage telephone accounts
- Manage government processes (company license and data protection renewals, employee visas, medical insurance, PO Box renewal, etc.)
- Manage office driver's diary
- Manage office administrator
- Manage filing systems in the office, to ensure paperwork is kept to a minimum and well-organised
- Maintain employee/supplier contact list up to date and BCP communication lists
- Acting as first aid officer and fire warden
- Ultimate responsibility to ensure the office is organised, presentable and tidy and is an environment where employees can work optimally
- Arrange regular employee events and assist with client events
- Send monthly payroll deductions to accounts
- Fund Board meeting preparation and minute taking
- Compliance support with employee declarations and records, and with KYC requests and attestations for the firm or for the firm's clients and services providers
- Employee new joiner/leaver processes (visa, medical insurance, building access card, mobile phone & number, prepare desk, ensure IT account set-up, appropriate file access, business cards, contract, where applicable accommodation and flights, welcome information and induction training, exit interviews).
- Assist with HR related records and programs (L&D, wellness, appraisals), assisting with hiring processes
- General PA duties such as document editing, binding, filing, organizing conference calls and meetings, courier deliveries
- Ad hoc projects and tasks in any of the departments/functions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Senior Administrator role must:
- Post-secondary education an advantage
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Very good spoken and written English (Arabic an advantage).
- Team player, punctual, innately organized and detailed oriented
- Must have UAE experience and a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to further progress their career with a notable financial services firm.