Senior Advisor to the Board - Real Estate Finance
Senior Advisor within Real Estate Finance
Exposure to the board
About Our Client
Our client is in the government sector.
- Study and evaluate the criteria and methodologies of real estate finance in the Emirate
- Prepare studies and benchmarking comparisons of the best global practices in mortgage finance and mortgage
- Reviewing policies and legislation related to real estate finance
- Provide proposals and recommendations to strengthen and empower the finance and mortgage sector in the Emirate.
- Analysis of the contribution of the real estate sector in the economy of the Emirate
- Manages all assigned trust owned real estate assets, which may include very complex residential, rental, commercial, farmland and timber properties as well as oil, gas and mineral interests. Responsible for identifying, mitigating and escalating risk while acquiring, preserving and managing these properties.
- Complies with the banks policies and procedures for consistent management of real estate activities in alignment with the banks fiduciary policies and procedures, to include such activities as: real estate purchases, sales, leases, negotiations, general property management, safekeeping, disposition/productivity analysis, bill payments, tax and insurance enforcement
- Responsible for assessing risk and making recommendations to accept, retain or sell assets. Conducts annual reviews. Presents recommendations to the Executive Director of real estate sector, according to committee guidelines.
- Oversees all activities necessary and determines if capital improvements are necessary. Assesses risk of transaction. Presents recommendations to the Executive Director of real estate sector.
- Proactively provide financing and investment advice to members and recommend personalized solutions
- Hold advice-based investing conversations for mutual fund solutions based on members' needs and refer members to other specialists where applicable.
- Build strong relationships with our front-line staff to provide mentorship that supports and encourages advice conversations with members and referrals to the Advisor team.
- Knowledge of property and laws relevant to buying, selling, leasing, and developing a property
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will be qualified to a masters level and come from a banking background specialising within the real estate sector. Experience of working with the board with strong stakeholder management experience and a strong track record of advising on the financing on large scale complex real estate development projects.
What's on Offer
A stable high profile role with a competitive salary