Senior Associate - Financial Crime Compliance
Work for Regulator that oversees numerous funds within Saudi Arabia
Opportunity to work for a government entity
About Our Client
Our client is a government entity responsible for overseeing and monitoring the governance, risk & compliance functions of numerous funds within Saudi Arabia. The BoD and Executive Committee comprises of individuals from the Royal Family, Royal Court and senior government officials.
- Establish an effective financial crime compliance framework, overseeing the development of financial crime compliance governance arrangements
- Maintain and manage issues that contribute to the KSA Financial Crime Plan
- Advising local and Group management on complex anti-money laundering issues
- Developing, implementing and managing the anti-money laundering strategy within the KSA covering anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption
- Provide and demonstrate sufficient oversight of financial crime policies, processes, systems and controls in operation throughout the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years Financial Crime experience
- Client Due Diligence (on-boarding new clients) experience is essential.
- General experience in policy & procedures writing, advisory, project management, monitoring.
- Expertise in sanctions a strong advantage.
- AML expertise
- Self-starting / self-standing. Team player
What's on Offer
Competitive market related salary + benefits + bonus (3-10 x basic)