Senior Associate (Middle Office) - Fixed Income
Working within a hugely successful, international organisation
Huge progression opportunities on offer as the organisation continues to grow
About Our Client
A large, global financial services organisation based in Doha, with a huge worldwide investment portfolio.
- Conducting required due diligence for investment related payments
- Perform daily checks, and update and collect information as necessary in order to assess required financial/payment requirements of a potential acquisition
- Process transactions, according to established guidelines, procedures and service levels, and in close co operation with the front office and other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure post trade matching and settlement of trades to ensure transactions are complete accurately and in line with standards
- Monitor and process corporate actions in the system and manage related processes
- Record investments and related transactions in the relevant system, maintain data integrity, and coordinate with IT and vendor support to resolve data, compliance, performance and accounting related system issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong background within a large, global financial services organisation, and be an expert in Middle Office operational processes.
What's on Offer
Fantastic progression and development opportunities within an impressive global organisation.