Senior Associate/VP, Investment (Private Equity)
Join a leading investment entity involved in the vision 2030
Exposure over Direct Private Equity and JVs Investments
About Our Client
- My client is a leading investment entity part of the vision 2030, leading investment initiatives in the industrial sector.
- Exercise technical and advanced quantitative methods in support of investment strategy, portfolio optimization and investment risk management functions including the development and enhancement of models
- Conduct deal/JV planning activities for their Sector including the performance of commercial analysis and risk assessments, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
- Evaluate the performance of deals and JVs according to the agreed performance assessment framework, ensuring the realization of the investment's goals and identifying gaps between the present and prospective performance of deals and JVs
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of relevant investment experience.
- Knowledge of JV development, formations and operations.
- Prior experience with PE, Government Fund, development institutions, or in BD/ M&A
What's on Offer
- Candidate will be working for a leading investment entity covering different sectors in the Kingdom part of the Vision 2030
- Exposure of International and Local JVs