- Exciting opportunity to work with a leading retail group
- They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for Senior Auditor
About Our Client
The group has operations spanning through multiple countries within the Middle East and has over 150 stores in multiple markets. They have over four decades of experience managing a portfolio of notable brands. They are seeking to hire a Senior Auditor to join their team.
- Ensure that the audit timetable, scope, and program are all prepared for all group organizations, by assisting the Audit Management in planning the Audit Engagement.
- Support the field evaluators in executing the review according to the arrangement and within the defined budget and in agreement with defined audit methodology. Assist in audit program, analysing discoveries and the supporting archives obtained in the support of the issues raised to set up an accurate and authentic report.
- Survey the list of the issues from the field auditors and make decisions if any areas or related exercises are expected to be investigated to ensure that all aspects of the business have been covered and mirror an accurate image of the organization's comer health.
- Receive the response on the draft report from the concerned organization, inspect the same along with the Audit Manager and discuss with the client to accommodate the difference, if any.
- Ensure start to finish process surveys are conducted, collate, and consolidate observations, conclude the draft audit report to the Audit management for their review; Assist the Audit management in concluding the executive summary
- Lead unique filed audit on the request of the operating organizations or on the guidance of the Audit Administrator to completely investigate the critical section of the business, distinguish the more fragile and problem areas, and suggest measures for effective control.
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered Accountant or Inter CA with a Post Graduate Degree
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Timely decision making and problem solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Auditor to further progress their career with a retail industry giant.