- Truly exciting opportunity with an innovative and expanding organisation
- Must have more than 3 years of experience as a computer programmer
About Our Client
A young and dynamic IT organisation investing heavily in talent to fuel their growth.
- Manage data, codes and processes to troubleshoot problems.
- Proactively identify enhancement opportunities and develop solutions to take advantage of them.
- Improve the customer/end-user experience through effective communication and strategic collaboration with the front-end team and other colleagues.
- Take responsibility for projects, as and when needed.
- Maintain a keen understanding of latest industry trends and technologies.
- Constantly build your own knowledge and up-skill to stay ahead of the game, whether that is by learning new techniques or improving soft skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum BSc. in computer programming, computer science or similar related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a back-end developer, or similar, role in a reputed organisation.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages - Python, GoLang, .NET Core.
- Effective understanding of container theories and practices.
- High proficiency in data integration, web development cycles, automated testing platforms and code versioning tools
- Excellent soft skills in communication, presentation, teamwork and time management.
- Innovative mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a growing organisation for high-profile clients across Oman and the GCC.
- Substantial potential for growth and personal development.
- Opportunity to work for a youthful, innovative organisation.
- Competitive compensation package, with