Senior Billing Specialist - Saudi national
To be a part of one of the largest organizations in KSA
About Our Client
One of the largest telecommunication company in KSA
· Produce day-to-day financial reporting and invoices when needed and answer any contractual queries.
· Adhere to the departmental objectives, policies & procedures to govern accounting and billing, and ensure that excellent service is delivered in the most efficient and effective manner.
· Conduct commercial activities and provide all relevant commercial data and information to generate required periodic benchmark reports on the company's commercial performance and conduct gap-analysis against competitor products and services.
· Using a comprehensive pool of data on market trends and product demand and performance, plan upsell opportunities.
· Adhere to the terms and conditions for billing, invoicing and through the financial settlement in TAWAL's agreements and contracts and liaise with the TAWAL's finance function through the preparation of monthly performance analysis, product usage reports and commission statements.
· Participate in the development of pricing approaches for new sales campaigns and initiatives and overall sales strategy.
· Support product price list refinement based on feedback from managers, prospects and business development team.
· Provide the strategic and key account management the relevant support that is needed for commercial operations tools, data and information.
· Conduct the billing, invoicing and revenue settlement with TAWAL's customers in close coordination with strategic and key accounts and Finance teams.
· Participate in the formulation and management of a mechanism to update account managers on status of their account (e.g. profitability, engagement status, and set KPIs achievement)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics, Accounting or related technical field
- 4 years of experience in relevant fields
- Organizational skills
- Mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package and opportunity to work for one of the largest organizations in KSA