Senior Commercial Litigator - international law firm
Chance to be involved in complex, high value litigation and arbitration matters
Senior level role, acting as second in command to an impressive partner
About Our Client
Global law firm with a well established and growing Dubai office in the DIFC. Known to to be a major international player but with a welcoming and down to earth working environment.
- Take a lead role in complex disputes before the DIFC, onshore UAE and English Courts
- Represent banks, funds, IT companies and litigation funders amongst others
- Take an active role in developing business in order to bring new disputes into the team
- Some responsibility in supervising junior members of the team
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you MUST satisfy the following criteria:
- Minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in this area
- Deep expertise in all forms of disputes resolution including litigation, arbitration and ADR
- Experience MUST have been gained from a well regarded international law firm
What's on Offer
Senior level disputes roles are few and far between in this market, and my client has an excellent platform on offer for someone seeking top quality work and long term progression. The firm has been going through changes in the past two years but is stable and the disputes team is incredibly busy.
This hire will have a key role within the team and a lot of autonomy, what comes this is clear prospects for progression within the team if successful.