- Top US law firm with an outstanding reputation
- Senior role with clear prospects given the structure of the current team
About Our Client
Elite US law firm with a good presence globally. Their Middle Eastern presence is well established and currently in the process of seeing some exciting growth
Focus on international and local arbitrations within the construction, engineering and infrastructure sectors. Some broader work in energy/O&G from time to time.
Senior role which will also require the ability to develop work for the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years PQE
- Strong background in Construction focused disputes
- Experience from top Magic Circle / US law firms only
- Ability to work with total autonomy and run matters
What's on Offer
This hire will enjoy the best quality construction litigation and arbitration work available in the market. The name of the firm is a globally recognised one so exceptional to have on the CV, and the remuneration on the offer is also at the top end of market.