- Exciting opportunity with a global strategy consulting firm with growth plans
- Must have strategy consulting experience from a recognised strategy firm
About Our Client
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
- Work closely with senior management to plan and develop project engagement strategies based on operational constraints.
- Develop a strong understanding of key sector trends to analyse performance drivers and business trends.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of industry data to justify strategy considerations in line with the client's objective.
- Incorporate insights and recommendations from stakeholders to propose viable solutions that aim to leverage client's position in the market.
- Utilise your knowledge of complex strategy concepts to serve as the organisation's subject matter expert.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance, or engineering.
- An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in strategy consulting within a top firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
- Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices
- Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East.
- Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
- Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.