Senior Data Analyst
Exciting opportunity to work with an upcoming and dynamic Start-Up.
Must have experience in Google Analytics, Data Studio and SQL.
About Our Client
A growing organisation that is continuously investing in new technologies and high-calibre individuals to build high quality products to enhance customer experiences within their sector. They are now looking to grow their Tech and Marketing team in the region.
- Filter and "clean" data, review data reports and performance indicators to identify coding or query problems.
- Maintain a Data Access Matrix and ensure only approved users have access to specific data.
- Create and replicate approved dashboards and reports and perform regular data accuracy health-checks and clean up.
- Document all data definitions and architecture, identify trends and highlight to the team any areas for improvement.
- Setup systemic alerts to quickly identify and report issues and exceptions. Support UAT team with data-based verification of all testing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or in a related field.
- Strong experience in Google Analytics/Data Studio/SQL/Excel and presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven initiatives within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Arabic and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing start-up in the Middle East.