- A chance be a part of one of the giga-projects in line with SaudiVision 2030
- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
About Our Client
Our client is a leading giga-project in Saudi Arabia, in line with Saudi Vision 2030. They are currently seeking a "Senior Design Manager" who would be responsible for working within the client's Development Management team, Urban Developments and Projects teams. The role will encompass providing design leadership, design project management and support for the client's development from project inception to delivery and handover, including the interface with related infrastructure assets.
- Act as design ambassador for all assigned projects/properties by articulating, orchestrating, and realizing design goals of each project.
- Guide and assist of the selection of design consultant teams through initial outreach, RFPs, award and contract execution, and contract administration.
- Manage internal collaborative design reviews.
- Collaborate with design, development and construction teams on design strategy, schedule, budgets, and execution.
- Review and comment on design related deliverables.
- Assist in development and implementation of design guidelines for the Development Company projects.
- On behalf of the region, direct the design development activities, providing strategic design leadership and tactical implementation, across residential, hospitality, leisure, tourism, sport, culture, and public facilities design workstreams.
- Ensure that the asset briefs, designs, and specifications are coordinated and aligned with individual Sector strategies and requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional design aesthetic executed on a range of commercial projects, including interior architecture and/or interior design, wayfinding and signage, lighting design, and FF&E for mixed use developments
- Exemplary project management skills including organization, time management, resourcefulness, flexibility, communication and collaboration with proven success at teamwork and working independently
- Strong team player and collaborator with the ability to balance teamwork and independent project assignments
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and drive to succeed.
- 7 to 9 years minimum of previous experience required
- Demonstrated success of working across design disciplines with architects, engineers, designers, etc.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D modeling (Sketchup or Revit)
- Experience in GCC or MENA region preferred
- Ability to work with diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Leadership skills to set clear goals, motivate direct and indirect team and produce superior results under challenging schedules
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of one of the giga-projects in line with Saudi Vision 2030.