Senior DevOps Engineer
Excellent working culture
Award winning online business
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with an award winning pure play digital business for this role.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working as part of a cross-functional product team and will be responsible for designing and implementing end to end CI/CD pipelines, test automation, infrastructure automation and configuration activities.
- Architect and implement the infrastructure for building, testing, deploying, tuning, and troubleshooting production, staging and development systems
- Manage the development throughout the application design process, to ensure that code releases can be delivered to manageable and highly available production environments.
- Set up and troubleshoot AWS environments
- Architect and implement cloud-based solutions
- Write infrastructure automation scripts and templates, and integrating with DevOps tools
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Must have solid experience in production
- Must have working and practical knowledge of containers (Kubernetes)
- Advanced hands-on skills operating in Linux
- At least 2 years working within the AWS infrastructure
What's on Offer
An industry leading package with other great benefits is on offer.