Senior Digital Project Manager - Dubai
Leading Digital transformation agency
Excellent client portfolio
About Our Client
Michael Page digital have partnered with one of the leading digital transformation agencies in the region for this role.
- Responsible for implementing best practice project management methodologies and tools to create project plans to fit client and agency needs, delivering desired outcomes within budget.
- Fully accountable for the result of the project, and is the driver that holds the project together.
- Working closely with the client, the Senior PM is responsible for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected.
- Prepares, maintains and submits clear and concise activity / progress reports in order to discover potential problems before they occur.
- Tracks project members' progress against project commitments.
- Responsible for defining, teaching, and enforcing the use of good project management practices.
- Able to apply a toolkit of techniques, resolving complex, interdependent activities into tasks and subtasks that are documented, monitored, and controlled.
- Be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming with the ability to articulate problems, bringing the right people together to solve problems in the best possible way for both the client and the agency.
- Communicate project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues to the correct parties and proactively follow escalation and change control processes.
- Act as a role model in promoting good working relationships across a project, cultivating the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all a project's stakeholders and team members.
- Mentor team members and be a teacher and a helper, assisting the team with the rationale behind all decisions so that they are more effective in current and future projects.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues, campaign/project ideas and budgets to the client.
- Working with the Business Development/Client Servicing/other colleagues to brief creative, development, suppliers, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies and new business proposals.
- Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of projects.
- Maintaining Workflowmax and undertaking administration tasks.
- Ensuring project documents are maintained to a high standard.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and production
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, whilst paying attention to detail
- Flexibility and resilience
- Effective team working skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
Education and Training:
Of graduate caliber, Project Managers will usually have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent. This will be coupled with at least 7 years' industry experience.
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer aswell as other benefits and exceptional scope for growth.