Senior Director - Construction
Opportunity to work with a well-established real estate developer
Delivering on a large scale mixed-asset class portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a high-profile real estate developer based in Saudi Arabia and responsible for mixed-use project portfolio
- Lead the successful and profitable execution of designated strategic Real Estate Projects, in full alignment with the master-plan of the portfolio
- Lead conceptualisation or new projects that offer products of first choice within the designated development categories.
- Lead comprehensive delivery of designated projects within agreed time, scope and budget.
- Maximise best land use, and minimise risk exposure. Develop strategies for introducing products matching current and future market demand.
- Promote and manage interfaces investors and venture partners.
- Lead and Develop projects design, construction, and project management resources.
- Participate during all phases of the project's life-cycle including Feasibility, Planning, Design, Construction, closeout and handover of the projects.
- Ensure that Contracts and Technical Teams follow all agreed control procedures.
- Optimise design, cost & supervision for commercial targets.
- Responsible for full quality control over all designated projects.
- Responsible for elevating employee's engagement level within his/her department.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years of experience in multinationals and respectable real estate/construction companies. Degree:
- Prefer BA or BA degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or similar technical degree from a reputable university
- Superior skills in all MS Office
- Superior Project management and development management skill
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
- Leadership, teamwork and ability to influence others and build consensus
- Strong communication skill
- Self-Starter, strong personal initiative
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary