Senior Director, Islamic Banking
Opportunity to work for one of the largest holding groups in the region
International exposure at group level
About Our Client
Our client is a Multi-channel group and one of the leading international corporations in the field of manufacturing, retail, real estate, tourism and transport with approx 10,000 employees in more than 10 counties. It is owned by the 18th wealthiest family in the region and expands primarily inorganically with their new focus being Financial Services, Islamic Banking specifically.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, launch and manage the entire Islamic Asset and Liability Products for all corporate, SME and Retail banking segments developed around market needs, customer perceptions and Bank requirements.
- Focus on value creation through the identification of customer opportunities with a high operating income to the bank and the anticipation of customer inflows and outflows.
- Recommend findings by the executive team, review and plan the redefinition of the business architecture and resource requirements.
- Develop strategic initiatives for Islamic banking.
- Direct the executive team to define the policies, framework and rules of engagement required in the function
The Successful Applicant
Highly driven, proactive and dynamic individual, that is able to work in a small team environment and operate without supervision
What's on Offer
Market related salary determined by career experience
Additional benefits included: housing, transportation, medical, schooling as well as annual bonus (performance driven)