Senior ERP Analyst - Oracle HCM
Global corporation embarking or enterprise IT transformation
Chance to lead ERP implementation within the HR function
About Our Client
Global corporation embarking or enterprise IT transformation.
- Take ownership of all responsibilities that is required for successful implementation of HCM Cloud.
- Gather requirements from each HR Functional Manager, deliver to IT and ensure that solution is delivered based on best business practices and standard system functionalities.
- Influence and negotiate wherever required with HR team members, IT and vendors for effective implementation.
- Compile requirements from all areas, evaluate, identify overlaps, highlight issues and draft system processes based on best business practices.
- Key role is to ensure manual repetitive tasks are automated using standard oracle functionalities.
- Handle all areas of HR with equal importance and assist Functional Managers to complete tasks on time, related to system implementation.
- Take complete responsibility of providing required information to IT department and implementors from HR Department.
- Take ownership of data migration which will include, data extraction, data cleaning, organising etc.,
- Organise weekly meetings with all HR Functional Managers to discuss the overlap system functions, priorities, cross functional system processes, exceptions to standard processes etc.,
- Provide utmost clarity to all HR Functional Managers related to all modules.
The Successful Applicant
MUST HAVE Bachelors Degree
MUST HAVE experience in Oracle HRMS implementation across all modules of HR
At least 3 years of experience in HR
Expertise Oracle HRMS, Microsoft Excel and Web ADI
What's on Offer
Highly competitive tax free salary + insurance + flights + schooling on offer for the right candidate