Senior Executive Assistant- KSA National
Senior Executive Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company that is looking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant for their Chairman in Riyadh, KSA.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman's schedule is followed and respected. Acts as a gatekeeper, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Chairman's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chairman, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to Chairman's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritises, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments;
- Assist with Family requests and oversee maintenance of assets
The Successful Applicant
- Saudi National that has experience of working at Executive Assistant level with senior management and senior level clients
- Have experience working with multinational or global companies
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Strong command of English language
- Self starter and motivated - should be able to work independently and take responsibility for their action
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive salary all inclusive basic, housing transport, in addition to this they provide Medical Insurance and a Bonus.