- A fantastic opportunity working within a hugely successful Asset Manager.
- There are huge progression and development opportunities on offer.
About Our Client
A high-performing Asset Manager with an office in ADGM.
- Oversee month-end process to ensure timely and accurate preparation of management accounts for presentation at the Finance Committee.
- Oversee budgeting and forecasting process including preparation of annual budget, assessment of the firm's performance and preparation of internal and external forecasts.
- Ensure that effective financial controls are in place and maintained in order to safeguard the company's Assets and Capital which may be subject to internal and/or external audits.
- Oversee year end process culminating in the timely and accurate preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensure that all external financial and regulatory reporting requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop policies and procedures for the Finance function across London and Singapore.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an established background within Asset Management and/or wider financial services. They will also have extensive experience (5+ years), in managing and leading high-performing teams within the Middle East region.
What's on Offer
On offer is a senior level opportunity within a hugely successful, yet rapidly growing organisation. They will offer strong development and progression opportunities, as well as a market-leading salary and benefits package.