Senior Financial Analyst (M/F) - Egypt - Healthcare
Accountant degree (CPA, CIMA, ACCA), Egyptian GAAP and IFRS required
Experience in the healthcare industry or with Auditing firms appreciated
About Our Client
Our client is a strong international player of the medical device industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst (M/F) for Egypt.
Based in Cairo, you report to the Country CFO and act as key player for corporate finance matters.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Driving financial planning and analysis in relation to the company, its affiliates and its future projects,
- Leading and supporting the finance functions of the company in terms of budgeting, reporting and other financial planning exercises such as preparation of mid-term business models, financial statements, quarterly and monthly reporting, product pricing and profitability analysis,
- Developing budgets and quarterly forecasts for assigned businesses including monitoring of reported results vs. projections as well as conducting variation analysis,
- Supporting in the ERP implementation and provide SG&A data for project and vendor ROI and RFP analysis as needed,
- Being proactive on due diligence and valuation on other activities that may be entailed to the planned regional and local expansion of the Company,
- Identifying and presenting cash flow enhancing methods by better usage of working capital and implementation of cost optimisation strategies,
- Working with and supporting both internal and external audit teams,
- Identifying core finance processes to standardise, redesign and implement a more streamlined process,
- Bringing financial operational support to field operations in analysis of their financial performance and determining areas of improvement.
The Successful Applicant
You have an accountant degree (CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and a minimum of five years' experience at a similar position in the healthcare sector in Egypt. Knowledge of IFRS and Egyptian GAAP is a must for the position and previous experience in auditing with big firms will be much appreciated. Autonomous, multi-tasking and proactive, you wish to join a growing company and act as a key actor to its financial development. Besides, you are fluent in Arabic and English.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package