Senior Financial Analyst
About Our Client
A prestigious business in the Media Industry
- Manage and supervise a Finance Team of four, working closely with the AP/AR Supervisor to ensure the accounts payable and receivable functions are running smoothly and all related deliverables are met.
- Set team objectives and work closely with them to ensure their objectives are met by year end.
- To oversee and continually improve end to end finance systems and processes including bureaux processes & procedures and banking related processes.
- Review other business systems and advise on changes to work flows to ensure more adequate controls are in place.
- Review the monthly financial accounts pack and provide detailed commentary at the end of each month on variances and movements against budget/forecast and prior months and years.
- Management Accounting responsibilities including the provision of detailed annual budgets and five year plans and the preparation of quarterly P&L forecast, quarterly cash flow forecast and cash management.
- Review and maintain the monthly balance sheet accounts and ensure balances are in line with adequate accounting policies, highlighting any issues and discrepancies to the Finance Manager.
- Review and approve monthly payroll, billing, bank recs, weekly payment runs and month end journals as prepared by the team highlighting any issues and discrepancies to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare key monthly reports as requested by the Finance Manager (example detailed revenue and coverage related reports, KPI reports etc..).
- Provision of timely, relevant and accurate information to senior management within finance and wider teams to facilitate decisions and control.
- Audit lead preparation, and compliance for the external audit in addition to ensuring internal audit compliance.
- Review contract and supplier agreements before contracts are finalized by legal department.
- Ensure Capex items are accounted for correctly and Capex expenditure is in line with budget.
- Main point of contact for any SAP related issues.
- Work closely with the business for financial planning to ensure spend within budget and support commercial decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification necessary - ACCA/CMA/CPA etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Arabic speaker
What's on Offer