- Opportunity to work and earn experience on a giga project
- Tax free salary and competitive benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian government entity responsible for a giga project in line with Saudi Vision 2030. They are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Manager to work closely with Project Execution and Project Design offices.
- Develop project engineering scopes and objectives to ensure the timely delivery of design and technical requirements along with project feasibility.
- Link between the technical and construction department on engineering/utility matters.
- Review external consultants' engineering/utility designs with a view to value engineer where possible to ensure the most cost-effective solutions.
- Coordinate consultants for the production of engineering drawings to achieve desired technical outcomes.
- Participates in scheduled reviews to check project deliverables for accuracy, efficiency and thoroughness ensuring delivery is as per Client requirements and Industry standards
- Assist with the management of related vendors and stakeholders.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project engineering design and execution.
- Ensure implementing the communication strategy and matrix
- Provide direction and building engineering support to project execution team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless engineering design and execution of projects.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and goals.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Project engineering evaluations and assessment of results.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Advise the client and company management of any such change
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders with updates on project timelines, issues and solutions
- Present reports defining project engineering progress, problems and solutions.
- Provide alternatives to keep project under control from all aspects. (Budget, Schedule, Quality)
- Facilitate the process of project handover such as conducting walk through and manage all exception items.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Building Engineering
- Enable, motivate, and inspire the team to meet deliverables within project
- Make prompt, informed, and fact-based decisions for the good of the project
- Embrace ownership of and accountability for the project
What's on Offer
- The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly tax-free salary and comprehensive expatriate family benefits
- Opportunity to grow and develop with one of the most exciting projects globally