- Opportunity to grow within a multinational set-up in Saudi Arabia
- Challenging environment with a scope to develop as an Internal Audit Manager
About Our Client
Our client established in Saudi Arabia over a decade ago and is continuously partnering with external consultancies to improve their business processes against 'best practice' standards across the industry. In the interest to cut costs and develop complete self-sufficiency, they are looking to grow their current function and hire a proactive Internal Audit specialist who would undertake the tasks of an internal business consultant.
Reporting to the Senior Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Auditor will be responsible to/for:
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits, while maintaining departmental quality standards.
- Performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Assist in preparing audit reports that accurately summarise the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Perform walkthroughs to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and performed controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Attending and scheduling pre & post audit meetings and preparing the minutes.
- Conducting detailed audit work by performing substantive tests of details & tests of controls.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role should have
- 4-7 years of relevant Internal Audit experience within Big Four/major private sector group
- Professional qualification (ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, CMA) is preferred
- Only Saudi National candidates will be shortlisted for this role
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.