- Truly exciting opportunity with a leading company
- Must have at least 8 years of Java experience
About Our Client
A leading company investing heavily in technology to streamline their internal processes.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug Java core programs as well as databases, applications, and tools.
- Responsible for deployment of Java applications using CI/CD pipeline.
- Responsible for scalability, reliability, zero downtime, and operational efficiency of the developed modules.
- Identify and analyse user requirements.
- Prioritise, assign, and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Build and maintain automation frameworks and tools to ensure high speed and low-cost provisioning, maximum uptime, and predictability while preventing outages and service interruptions or degradations.
- Partner with supporting development teams for continuous improvement of our service.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determine application functions and build objectives with the team.
- Ensure that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Identify and resolve immediate and potential issues with applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, coding, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in Java-based programming with 5+ years experience in developing large-scale, highly available distributed systems.
- Strong experience in Java Enterprise (JEE) Programming and RDBMS.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries, including Swing.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience in developing REST services.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS, Oracle databases, storage, and distributed persistence technologies.
- Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX.
- Experience in JVM related activities like heap dump analysis, garbage collection, caching, etc.
What's on Offer
- A friendly work environment with highly talented people.
- Unique opportunity in establishing the company product software.
- Working and direct contact with international clients.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Competitive benefits package.