Senior Legal Counsel - Arabic fluent
A highly diversified family group is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel
Role will handle several group companies and work as part of the legal team
About Our Client
A long standing Family group with businesses in Real Estate, E-commerce, Tech, FMCG, Financial Services
- Will manage all legal matters of the organisation and the provision of legal advice and support to the commercial team (on corporate, commercial, real estate and construction related matters) as well to the support functions (on labour, IT and general operational matters).
- Provide timely advisory and drafting services with a respect to a broad range of areas, such as (i) corporate matters (including group structures and company formations); (ii) general commercial matters (including service and consultancy agreements); (iii) real estate matters (including leases, sale and purchase agreements, development agreements for commercial, residential and mix used developments); (iv) construction matters (including RFPs, conditions of contract, letters of award, undertakings, bonds and guarantees); and (v) operational matters (such as labour law issues and IT matters).
- Manage the establishment of companies domestically as well as internationally.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
- Law degree (LLB or equivalent) from a well regarded university
- 7 years experience (with some private practice experience preferable)
- Corporate, Commercial and Real Estate experience (preferably within a Family Group)
- Proficient in Arabic (ability to read and review Arabic contracts)
What's on Offer
- Accelerated career growth with direct exposure to C level whilst working within the legal team
- Look after all group companies and gain experience in multiple industries
- Family benefits