- Influential role within a leading retail group
- Must have excellent Arabic drafting skills with 8+ years PQE
About Our Client
A prominent retail group based out of the UAE and operating across the region.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the domains of local law and Arabic-language contractual matters.
- Effectively manage negotiations and drafting for commercial transactions across the Group (Arabic and non-Arabic).
- Collaborate effectively with external counsel in matters of litigation both in the UAE and across the region.
- Liaise with government entities and other external regulators.
- Be the point of contact for the owners and executives, when dealing with intricate legal and commercial matters.
- Be approachable and collaborative when working with other business functions to provide legal advice.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience in an in-house or external legal function.
- Impeccable Arabic drafting skills, demonstrable by previous body of work.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, corporate law, procedures and regulations in the UAE and Middle Eastern jurisdictions.
- Experience in a large holding group or international organisation highly preferable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work in an influential role and contribute to the growth of the business
- Progressive, exciting environment