- Chance to join Government authority focused on innovation & economic growth
- Must have strong experience with Construction law and FIDIC.
About Our Client
One of the UAE's principal authorities in the areas of economic growth and progression
- Advise and provide consultation in transaction matters on day-to-day issues that require legal assistance including interpreting Laws, rules and regulations to protect and safeguard the legal and financial positions of the client
- Draft, review, modify, and negotiate construction contracts, government contracts, and contractor agreements that properly protect the client
- Advise on and resolve construction claims and disputes regarding contracts, construction defects, torts, payments, bond claims, and liens to avoid litigation and arbitration where possible
- Develop policies, processes and procedures pertaining to the Legal Affairs Department in coordination with the corporate excellence section and manage their implementation to ensure adherence and all relevant requirements are fulfilled.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holders: at least 8 to 10 years of experience in Commercial and Corporate law practice role.
- Post Graduate Holders: at least 7 to 8 years of experience in Commercial and Corporate Law practice field.
- Must have extensive experience in construction law (non-contentious and contentious) and FIDIC contracts.
- Previous experience within the construction practice of recognised law firm, or as in-house counsel within the real estate industry is preferable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax- free salary
- Opportunity to contribute to exciting construction projects