- Opportunity to join as senior professional within world leading MNC
- Must have strong Legal experience in LNG Marketing and Sales
About Our Client
World leader in the production and supply of natural resources
- Provide legal advice in the drafting and negotiation of contracts in relation to the marketing and sales activities, often involving complex marketing regulation in Qatar and across other global jurisdictions.
- Drafts letters and documents addressed to Governmental authorities on legal related issues and maintain filing record of government documentation.
- Drafts, review and negotiate all contractual arrangements including those with contractors, customers, consultants, suppliers, buyers, lenders to ensure compliance with applicable laws and Company policies and department objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Laws degree "LLB" from a recognised law School. .
- Minimum 8 years relevant legal and commercial knowledge in the LNG industry
- Significant legal and commercial experience in LNG Marketing and Sales with proven ability in dispute resolution
What's on Offer
- Competitive tax-free salary and 37 days annual leave
- Clean path to progress within the company
- Opportunity to work on high-profile legal matters with local and global teams
- Progressive environment