- Opportunity to join as senior member of world leading energy MNC
- Strong multidisciplinary legal experience required
About Our Client
World leader in the production and supply of natural resources
- Provides legal advice and guide stakeholders, regulators and contractors on legal related issues adhering to department guidelines and law in a timely manner.
- Performs duties such as interpreting laws and follow up legal suits and arbitration to which the Company is a party to and supervise the activities undertaken by outside counsel.
- Leads on investigations for identifying and resolving legal issues, recommending the most appropriate approaches to remain efficient.
- Maintains current knowledge of international best practices, internal and external laws, rules and regulations and integrate into the Company policy and procedure
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years relevant legal experience including significant experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of contracts pertinent to business operations such as lease agreements, IT, staffing, and other types of contracts
- Bachelor of Laws degree "LLB" from a recognised law School.
- Experience in the Oil & Energy sector
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary and 37 days annual leave
- Clear path to progress within the organisation.
- Progressive, exciting environment