- Senior role within investment group
- Corporate and commercial lawyer with proven international legal experience
About Our Client
Family Group focused on investing in private equity, fixed income, and real estate sectors.
- Assists the Group with all aspects of delivering and managing legal services to the Board of Directors and Shareholders of the Group of Companies globally.
- Draft legal memos and summaries to the Board and Senior Management explaining complex legal structures and issues expected or anticipated in an international corporate/finance transaction.
- Draft, review, modify and negotiate corporate and commercial agreements and asset based, acquisition and corporate finance documentation preferably including proficiency in working with LMA standard pack loan documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years PQE.
- A combination of private practice and in-house experience with international as well as local companies is preferred.
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, corporate M&A, Real Estate and Tax Law in the UAE
- Experience with high value investments preferable
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary.
- Clear path to progress within the organisation.
- Progressive, exciting environment