Senior M&A Lawyer - Inhouse - Riyadh
Prestigious organisation in the FS sector
Diverse range of work on offer with a focus on transactional corporate law
About Our Client
Family owned business in the Investment Banking industry. Very prestigious name in the market and involved in impressive, high value transactions both in Saudi and internationally.
- Transactional corporate work - M&A, JVs, acquisitions
- Asset management - indirect investments and fund structuring
- Real Estate investments
- Some broader finance work - securities, banking facilities, etc
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you MUST fulfil the following criteria:
- Saudi National lawyer
- Degree from a UK or US University
- Minimum 7 years of experience in transactional corporate law
- Full fluency in both Arabic and English
What's on Offer
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join such a highly regarded organisation as a Legal Manager.
The quality of transactions on offer is second to none and will allow this hire to be involved in cross-border matters. The legal team is made up of top quality personnel with exceptional backgrounds, and they have a very laid back working environment.
It is rare to see an in-house role with such high quality corporate work on offer.