- Opportunity to join a giga project in Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for deriving insights from online platforms on a global scale
About Our Client
The client is a government entity which aims to develop an economic zone incorporating smart city technology to function as a tourist destination. You will be working on one of the giga projects which is designed to respond to some of the most pressing global challenges facing urban areas and inspire an alternative way of living.
- Drive the growth of insights services by being the strategic interface and SME in relation to audience insights and segmentation
- Lead the marketing department in market research initiatives focused on using industry trends and other significant data in statistical analysis
- Designs and implements qualitative and quantitative research projects and methodologies used to measure the audiences' perceptions
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub function and develops budgets/policies/ procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Turn information into insights, and create actionable data based reports
- Compile results to inform management while providing recommendations based on research
- Manage third-party research agencies
- Ensure that relevant systems are in place that help the flow of communication across the team.
- Manage the insights and research budget including costs allocated to agencies and ensure spend levels are maintained within corporate guidelines.
- Effectively manage project / business performance by planning, coordinating, delivering, evaluating and communicating as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years experience in marketing within a top tier company ideally within the FMCG, Retail/Property or hospitality industry.
- Degree, Marketing / Digital Marketing MSc desirable
- 8+ years leading an insights team
- Relevant industry qualifications
- A proven track record in agency management and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable
- Experience within an International corporate environment is desirable
What's on Offer
There is a very attractive local package available.