Senior Manager - Corporate Communications - UAE Nationals Only
UAE Nationals Only
About Our Client
- Implement the external communication strategy by developing the plan, approach, tactics, tools and media for end-to-end execution and to ensure execution as per the developed plan.
- Develop the internal communication strategy and develop the plan and approach to ensure implementation of the plan.
- Identify the communication needs of all units and develop a plan and execute the same.
- Increase DFSA's presence in local, regional and international media and adopt a proactive approach to create awareness and position as a reputed authority of high calibre and standing.
- Create and develop a media-savvy organisation, where executives are fully trained and understand the media industry.
- Maintain an opinion formers data base e.g. call tree, and depository, e.g. photo library and biographies.
- Consult with management and advertising agencies to arrange promotional campaigns.
- Administer and manage production of effective communications materials, including corporate literature, media releases, newsletters and annual reports and reviews.
- Develop measuring mechanism to understand effectiveness of DFSA's communication efforts and manage the implementation and administration of the mechanism.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Media/Communication or its equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualification in media/mass communication preferred.:
- Minimum 6 years experience as a communications professional in a highly developed environment.
- Experience in building and maintaining media relationships.
- Experience in financial services industry is preferred.
What's on Offer