Senior Manager, Financial Governance
Leading Regional Bank
Senior Management role reporting directly to the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer banking corporation with headquarters in Dubai providing a complete range of retail & commercial banking products to aid individuals to build and manage their finances. The company is looking to hire a highly experienced Senior Manager, Financial Governance candidate to supervise the company's financial processes and frameworks.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer of the bank and will be responsible for ensuring the operational efficiency of the company wide financial control framework by collaborating with line managers, regulators, key stakeholders and audit teams. This individual will also be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and supervising the monthly review program to safeguard financial controls and other financial attributes of the company.
- Managing risk by strengthening the control environment, establishing lasting relationships with key business partners and advising on the company's financial control.
- Plan, implement and supervise essential finance governance metrics and develop reports of the same.
- Overlook projects relating to governance, assurance and other processes as and when directed by the CFO.
- Have an extensive understanding of the local regulatory laws and regimes.
- Assist the CFO and other Executive personnel to ensure company wide governance and aid in developing processes for continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Finance governance role should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Accountant with exceptional auditing and risk management skills and previous work experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting with extensive financial services experience.
- Good understanding of the control frameworks such as Sarbanes Oxley.
- Must have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of the market, product control and treasury.
- Possess exceptional IT, numeracy and language skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entitled to a competitive monthly salary.