Senior Manager - Innovation
Exciting and unique opportunity with a leading UAE organisation
Must have strong track record of innovation projects in leading businesses
About Our Client
A leading semi-government organisation in the UAE with interesting business lines and a strong desire to improve their customer experience and ways of working.
- Carry out market research and feasibility studies in support of the assessment of the introduction and/or commercialisation potential of innovation initiatives.
- Design shelter for promising projects. Design resource allocation processes (portfolio, stage-gate, capex, budgeting) to take potentially disruptive innovations forward from the seed stage to initiation or launch
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery expectations
- Work with the internal/external stakeholders and practice leads to identify and agree the focus for the innovation strategy against the priority needs.
- Lead the development and implementation of key innovation projects
- Collaborate with leading organisation and institutions specialised in the field of innovation
- Develop a network of national contacts to identify and foster suitable partnerships
- Understand the overall business strategy and determine innovation solutions supporting strategy implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required as a minimum
- Must have a strong track record of demonstrable success delivering initiatives related to innovation
- Previous projects should have improved customer experience, optimised business processes or something similar
- Must have experience within a recognised consulting firm or large, complex, instantly recognisable organisation with a strong customer base
- Must have strong consumer service-based industry exposure such as hospitality, shopping centre/malls, theme parks or large events as an example.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Diverse project portfolio
- Exciting role with exposure to high profile government organisations and stakeholders
- Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the UAE